Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource Page
For those interested in tracking the status of the Coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak, we've built this resource page to connect you to the most current information from trusted resources. This page includes links to:
- Open Access Research
- Latest News
- General Information
This interactive map from the Johns Hopkins Center for Systems Science and Engineering shows the spread of the Coronavirus in real-time.
A comparable dashboard has also been developed by a group including Harvard Medical School, the University of Oxford, Boston Children's Hospital, Northeastern University, Oxford Martin School, and Tsinghua University. By clicking on the Animate Spread button, you can see a visual history of the outbreak.
Open Access Research
- Elsevier - Free health and medical research on novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV)
- The Lancet - COVID-19 Resource Centre
- Wiley - In addition to articles related to the current outbreak, Wiley is also making a collection of journal articles and book chapters on coronavirus research freely available to the global scientific community.
ScholarRx has developed a free, open-access Brick that covers COVID-19, including:
- Viral characteristics of COVID-19
- Risk factors for severe COVID-19
- Diagnostic work-up for a patient with COVID-19
- Management and prevention plans for COVID-19
A podcast version of this Brick can be found here.
- Nature - Latest updates on the respiratory illness
- The New York Times - Latest news and updates on coronavirus and its spread in China, Europe and around the world, as well as medical and scientific information about surgical masks, treatments, vaccines, and quarantines
- The Guardian
- Stat - Coverage of the new virus that has emerged in China and spread to countries around the world.
- Centers for Disease Control - Includes information on what you should know, situation updates, and information for specific audiences, including healthcare professionals.