Thank you for stopping by to see us at AMEE 2023! We hope you enjoyed all the thoughtful presentations this tremendous conference had to offer and learned more about how inclusive learning environments will transform the future.
We'd love you to enjoy 3-month access to our Rx Bricks Library as a 'thank you' for stopping by. Please enjoy and share your thoughts on our collections! Use the code AMEE2023 when checking out!
Learn Exactly What You Need to Know
With a robust and ever-growing library of high-yield, interactive modules, you can quickly build your foundation of medical knowledge to become a successful physician tomorrow.
The Rx Brick Library includes:
- 800+ high-yield, patient-centered modules
- "Need-to-know" topics succinctly explained with simple, clear language explanations, often in under 20 minutes
- Clinical correlations, real-world stories, and more
- Visualize complex concepts and quiz yourself with interactive images
- Assess your understanding with measurable objectives, interactive flashcards, and built-in practice questions
- Case connections pull you into real-life situations, with clinical scenarios related to one or more concepts discussed in the Brick.
"I think the Rx Bricks organize information well and highlight the important concepts to understand."
"Well organized, easy to read, useful and relevant information, engaging, clear images."
"I love it. It is an excellent tool to help me study and ace my exams. I absolutely love the simplicity yet accuracy of it. Very good, and will recommend 100%.
"My go-to resource for preparing for Step 1."
Expose Your Learning Gaps Before They Expose You!
Medical school exposes your gaps, and you don't have much time to close them before learning something new. That's why you need a reliable system to help you understand, review, and assess your understanding of need-to-know information. Our short, interactive modules (called Bricks) help you build that foundational knowledge so you don't fall behind.
Patient-Centered, Clinically Relevant, and Here to Challenge You
Our Case Connections are brief vignettes that book-end each of our Bricks. They challenge you with real-life clinical scenarios related to one or more concepts discussed in the Brick, setting the stage for what you'll be learning. Each Case Connection poses a question you should be able to answer once you've completed the Brick. At the end, it concludes with the case's resolution and the rationale to help you grow.