Brick Builder Grant Application Form
PLEASE NOTE: The next call for submissions will be announced soon! We are not accepting applications at this time.
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions
Review Process and Evaluation Criteria
- Grant applications must be received by 11:59 p.m. eastern time, April 15th to be considered for possible funding.
- ScholarRx will review the grant applications and consider the evaluation criteria listed below.
- ScholarRx will make a final decision, and alert each grant awardee.
- Funding awards will be announced via email no later than April 30th.
Brick Builder Grant applications will be reviewed based on the following criteria:
- The proposed brick is relevant to the mission of medical education.
- There is an established need for the brick, with a preference for topics not covered or covered adequately in medical schools.
- The project includes a clear statement of project goals and objectives.
- The activities described are appropriate to address the goals and objectives.
- The brick produced will be generalizable, sharable, and applicable to others outside of the investigators’ home institutions.
- The project is feasible given the timeline, resources, and experience of the investigators.
- The plan for dissemination includes publication within the Rx Bricks ecosystem.
Interested in Learning More?
Learn how you can get access to the Rx Bricks Create platform.